Systemy płatności bezpieczne w 100%
Płać w PLN
Ponad 3,5 mln sprzedanych biletów
Dlaczego warto kupować u nas?
Informacje o miejscu
1. Chicagow Ambassador Theatre, pon, 6 kwi 2020 - nie, 6 gr 2020
Od 246 PLN
2. The Minutesw Cort Theatre, pon, 6 kwi 2020 - nie, 14 cze 2020
Od 267 PLN
3. Companyw Jacobs Theatre, pon, 6 kwi 2020 - nie, 5 lip 2020
Od 584 PLN
4. The Imbiblew New World Stages / The Green Room, pon, 6 kwi 2020 - sob, 31 paź 2020
Od 295 PLN
5. The Imbible: Day Drinkingw New World Stages / The Green Room, pon, 6 kwi 2020 - nie, 1 lis 2020
Od 295 PLN
6. Girl From The North Countryw Belasco Theatre, pon, 6 kwi 2020 - nie, 27 wrz 2020
Od 358 PLN
7. American Buffalow Circle In The Square Theatre, pon, 6 kwi 2020 - nie, 12 lip 2020
Od 405 PLN
8. The Phantom of the Operaw Majestic Theatre, pon, 13 kwi 2020 - sob, 3 paź 2020
Od 340 PLN
9. Musical Frozenw St. James Theatre, wt, 14 kwi 2020 - nie, 9 sie 2020
Od 261 PLN
10. Musical „The Lion King” na Broadwayuw Teatr Minskoff, wt, 14 kwi 2020 - nie, 9 sie 2020
Od 639 PLN
To Kill a Mockingbird
Ten produkt został właśnie dodany do naszej oferty. Tłumaczenie na j. polski będzie dostępne wkrótce, lecz już teraz można zarezerwować bilety.
Witness a story about racial injustice, old gender roles and unwritten laws through the eyes of a girl named Scout. The famous novel To Kill a Mockingbird has been transformed into a play, which now plays on Broadway in New York City. Follow Atticus Finch and Scout herself, as she learns about what is right and wrong in the world - both through her own way of learning and through her father's courage.
- Choose your own seats
- Enjoy the story by award-winning writer Harper Lee
- See Ed Harris as Atticus Finch from November 5th
Czego mogę się spodziewać?
Scout lives in Maycomb with her older brother Jem and their widowed father Atticus, who is a lawyer. Jem and Scout befriend a boy named Dill, who visits his aunt in Maycomb every summer. One summer Atticus is chosen to defend Tom Robinson, a black man who has been accused of raping a young white woman, Mayella Ewell.
Atticus agrees to defend Tom despite being frowned upon by the other citizens of Maycomb. Other children taunt Jem and Scout for Atticus's actions, calling him various names, making it harder for Scout to understand her father's actions and why he wants to help someone who has commited a crime. The situation gets even harder, when violence, hatred and the rumors begins to spread through the city as the trial comes closer.
Scout, Jem and Dill are curious and eager to finding out what really happened, but Atticus does not want the three friends near the trial. How are they going to figure out the truth? Where is the difference between the truth and a lie? And how can this affect the difference between black and white, men and women and the rich and the poor?
Co należy zrobić?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the theatre or show the ticket on your mobile phone.
- The play is recommended for children of the age of 12 or older.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Please check calendar for available dates and times.