Ponad 3,5 milionów sprzedanych biletów
4000+ ofert w 30 krajach
Systemy płatności bezpieczne w 100%
Możesz czuć się w 100% bezpiecznie podczas zakupów na naszej stronie
Płać w PLN
Płać w PLN bez ukrytych kosztów
Dlaczego warto kupować u nas?
Informacje o miejscuMove cursor over image to enlarge
1. Musical Frozenw St. James Theatre, czw, 21 lis 2019 - nie, 28 cze 2020
Od 245 PLN
2. Chicagow Ambassador Theatre, czw, 21 lis 2019 - nie, 28 cze 2020
Od 231 PLN
3. Disney's The Lion King - Broadwayw Minskoff Theatre, czw, 21 lis 2019 - nie, 28 cze 2020
Od 514 PLN
4. Disney's Aladdin - Broadwayw New Amsterdam Theatre, czw, 21 lis 2019 - nie, 28 cze 2020
Od 313 PLN
5. The Phantom of the Operaw Majestic Theatre, czw, 21 lis 2019 - sob, 9 maj 2020
Od 124 PLN
6. Rock of Agesw New World Stages, czw, 21 lis 2019 - nie, 26 sty 2020
Od 251 PLN
7. Wicked - Broadwayw Gershwin Theatre, czw, 21 lis 2019 - nie, 5 lip 2020
Od 378 PLN
8. Tootsiew Marquis Theatre, czw, 21 lis 2019 - nie, 5 sty 2020
Od 251 PLN
9. Jersey Boysw New World Stages / Stage 1, czw, 21 lis 2019 - nie, 31 maj 2020
Od 209 PLN
10. Musical Moulin Rougew Al Hirschfeld Theatre, pią, 22 lis 2019 - pią, 3 lip 2020
Od 531 PLN
To Kill a Mockingbird
Witness a story about racial injustice, old gender roles and unwritten laws through the eyes of a girl named Scout. The famous novel To Kill a Mockingbird has been transformed into a play, which now plays on Broadway in New York City. Follow Atticus Finch and Scout herself, as she learns about what is right and wrong in the world - both through her own way of learning and through her father's courage.
- Choose your own seats
- Enjoy the story by award-winning writer Harper Lee
- See Ed Harris as Atticus Finch from November 5th
Czego mogę się spodziewać?
Scout lives in Maycomb with her older brother Jem and their widowed father Atticus, who is a lawyer. Jem and Scout befriend a boy named Dill, who visits his aunt in Maycomb every summer. One summer Atticus is chosen to defend Tom Robinson, a black man who has been accused of raping a young white woman, Mayella Ewell.
Atticus agrees to defend Tom despite being frowned upon by the other citizens of Maycomb. Other children taunt Jem and Scout for Atticus's actions, calling him various names, making it harder for Scout to understand her father's actions and why he wants to help someone who has commited a crime. The situation gets even harder, when violence, hatred and the rumors begins to spread through the city as the trial comes closer.
Scout, Jem and Dill are curious and eager to finding out what really happened, but Atticus does not want the three friends near the trial. How are they going to figure out the truth? Where is the difference between the truth and a lie? And how can this affect the difference between black and white, men and women and the rich and the poor?
Co należy zrobić?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the theatre or show the ticket on your mobile phone.
- The play is recommended for children of the age of 12 or older.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Please check calendar for available dates and times.